Monday, December 18, 2006

Rules of engagement

Since there is beginning to be a trend of anonymous feedback posts, I want to set some ground rules around this blog.

First, we are in a learning environment. There is no need for anonymity, if information is shared.

Next, this is not a forum for grousing. We need to stay on the topic at hand. If you have any concerns that are not on topic, please address them in the "Contact Us" area of the Web site. Your issues will be dealt with there.

Have a blessed holiday season.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The headline you chose for this post is very telling.

The fact that people are feeling the need to post anonymously may indicate that the environment isn't as open as you'd like to think. And I'll be interested to see if this comment ends up on your blog.

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appologize for being very unclear and poor writing before.

I was told by you that what I lacked was focus.
I took this to heart and found focus.

What is the focus of OIT?

If I am confused about the direction of OIT, because my teachers are confused about OIT's direction, then its natural to assume that the leaders of OIT who direct us are confused.

Roscoe Casita.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home